Hair dye job goes horribly wrong

Monday, July 24, 2017 11:06AM
Dye job goes horribly wrong


ENGLAND - A woman in England is mourning the loss of her hair after a dye job gone wrong.

Stephanie Aird decided to use a home hair dye kit, but she didn't expect her hair to start to fall out in chunks as she brushed it after the dye job.

Aird posted a video on her YouTube page a while ago, but now it's picking up steam and going viral online.

She says she was warned many times that her hair would fall out from over exposure to chemicals, but she never listened.
(Copyright ©2017 WABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
Outbrain