If you're a little more tired than usual this morning, we understand. We lost an hour of sleep overnight due to daylight saving time.
Families and businesses alike are springing their clocks and watches ahead one hour.
With that, why not consider how to make your watch part of your personal style--- a concept known as watch wardrobing. Joining us this morning is style expert, Jen Jones.
1) Tourneau SeaPearl $550.00
2) Guess Black Tie $ 95.00
3) Swiss Army Convoy $ 225.00
4) ESQ Octane Digital/Analog $ 250.00
5) Skagen Classic Oval Two-Tone Mesh $ 105.00
6) Tissot Ladies T-Wave $ 295.00
7) Calvin Klein Women's Minimal $ 230.00
8) Casio Baby-G $79.00
9) Tourneau Lady Safari $595.00
Daylight Saving Time Factoids We Can Share:
For more information, visit at www.tourneau.com
-----HOME AND HOUSE WARES SHOW-----
A preview like no other - The International Home and Housewares Show is just about a week away in Chicago. It's not open to the public, but we managed to get some of the products here. Joining us this morning with a preview is home and lifestyle expert, Sissy Biggers.
The International Home & Housewares Show is the biggest marketplace in the world, showcasing thousands of new products, attracting 60,000 buyers and over 2,100 exhibitors from more than 30 countries.
1. Singer Curvy Sewing Machine - Around $400 www.singer.com. The new SwiftSmart Threading system combines a digital Threading system with a one touch needle threader. With the drop-in the two challenges sewers say they face are gone: Threading the needle and threading the bobbin.
2. HoMedics Shiatsu Pillow with Heat (heat glows red) -- Around $40 www.homedics.com
3. Hamilton Beach Open Station Multi Opener - the solution for hard-to-open containers including hard-plastic packaging (known as clamshells) -- Around $35 www.hamiltonbeach.com
4. Trend of companies going green -- First Alert's smoke and CO alarm packaging will switch to more eco-friendly packaging. (We will have opened this package with the Hamilton Beach Opener). They also have an update on their fire extinguisher in a spray can. Around $15 www.firstalert.com
5. O-Cedar Pro-Scrub Sponge Roller Mop - Great two-in-one product: grooved sponge with an all-purpose scrub brush to make deep-cleaning hard surfaces easier Around $13 www.ocedar.com
6. ClearSounds Talk500 Phone - Boomers are getting older. Along with reading glasses, we need a little help with ears. This phone has amplified sound and tone along with Talking Caller ID and other cool features. Around $120 www.clearsounds.com
A get-together with friends gone high-tech. Joining us this morning with some party must- haves is executive editor of Switched.com, Tom Samiljan.
About Switched.com Switched.com, part of AOL News , provides consumer friendly technology news and information for the mainstream public. The site features breaking news, gossip, buying guides and advice about cell phones, digital cameras, music players, computers, games and more. The site also offers celebrity interviews, editor's picks and other features, all delivered in a consumer-friendly blog format.