Early hazmat incident at the White House

August 4, 2008 7:04:37 AM PDT
A little excitement at the White House -- where the DC fire department was called because of a hazmat incident early this morning. Just before 1:00 a.m. fire crews were called to the grounds of the White House. According to initial reports, there was a possible leak or release of chlorine in a gardening or maintenance shed near the tennis courts.

Hazmat crews checked the area but nothing was found regarding a chemical release.

Few details have been released about the incident.

President Bush was not in the White House at the time -- he's at Camp David.

WEB PRODUCED BY: Lakisha Bostick