Restaurant fire in Connecticut

November 21, 2008 7:39:02 AM PST
A restaurant fire in Stamford Friday morning sent at least one person to the hospital and left eight homeless. The fire broke out inside the Fireside Restaurant at 947 Hope Street, near the Springdale train station, shortly after 1 a.m.

Eight people who live in the building connected to the restaurant were forced out. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

According to the Web site culinarymenus.com, the restaurant is known for its barbecue ribs, wings and Cajun food.

There was no immediate word on what started the fire.

---
WEB PRODUCED BY: Lakisha Bostick

----
Click here for New York and Tri-State News

Report a typo || Send a story idea || Send news photos/videos
Twitter Eyewitness News || Twitter New York News || Twitter Breaking News



Load Comments