A family friend who lives in the apartment says prior to that there was no indication anything was wrong.
The toddler had been outside the building earlier in the evening.
Her 21-year-old mother called for help when the child became sick.
The child was transferred to Westchester Medical Center after blood tests indicated there were drugs in her system, specifically pcp.
The family maintains they have no idea how she ingested it.
It's not hard to find evidence of drug activity near the building. Parents say it's a constant source of worry.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS