The latest robbery happened on Wednesday night.
One man burst through the door with a semi-automatic pistol. He had glove, a mask and a baseball cap. Another accomplice wore a USC sweatshirt and was also disguised.
The third suspect removed his mask. Detectives are hoping that someone recognizes him and can put an end to a blistering, month-long crime spree.
The men struck four times in Woodside, three times in Astoria and twice in Long Island City.
There were two more robberies across the border in Greenpoint, Brooklyn before striking in Forest Hills and Wednesday night in Rego Park.
The complete list is below:
1) Sunday, June 14, 2:15 a.m., the J & L Fruit and Vegetables store located at 21-003 45 Ave.
2) Sunday, June 14, 4:03 a.m., the 7 Eleven located at 30-01 30 Ave.
3) Tuesday, June 16, 12:01 a.m., the Mobile gas station located at 12 Boody St.
4) Wednesday, June 17, 10:20 p.m., the Angel Food Market located at 77 Driggs Ave.
5) Thursday, June 18, 12:35 a.m., the Northern Boulevard Gas Corporation located at 34-17 Northern Blvd.
6) Thursday, June 18, 12:40 a.m., the SAS Deli & Grocery located at 38-02 31 Street.
7) Saturday, June 27, 04:08 a.m., the 7 Eleven located at 61-19 Northern Blvd.
8) Sunday, June 28, 1:00 a.m., the bodega located at 146 Nassau Ave.
9) Sunday, June 28, 3:20 a.m., the 7 Eleven located at 101-04 Metropolitan Ave.
10) Tuesday, June 30, 1:18 a.m., the Bodega located at 50-52 69 St.
11) Thursday, July 2, 12:30 a.m., the Bodega located at 66-04 Queens Blvd.
12) Wednesday, July 8, 12:00 a.m., the Bodega located at 21-37 21 Ave.
13) Wednesday, July 8, 12:56 hrs, the Bodega located at 61-25 Woodhaven Blvd.
Investigators said in each case the suspects entered the location armed with a gun and removed money from the register.
There were no reported injuries in any of the robberies.
In all the incidents, one suspect wears a red "USC" sweatshirt.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS