Chopstick gets stuck in boy's nose

January 5, 2010 7:27:26 PM PST
In China, a boy's life was saved when surgeons were able to remove a chopstick that became lodged in his nose. The boy was playing and apparently fell.

During their 10-hour drive to the hospital, his frantic parents feared for his life.

Their fears were justified.

A scan revealed the chopstick had gone 4 centimeters into the brain.

Any further and it could have caused massive bleeding or left the boy permanently paralyzed.

Surgeons removed the chopstick without any further harm to this very lucky boy.


Load Comments