Nursery school evacuated due to gas leak

The News Leader

January 28, 2010 9:22:20 AM PST
A gas leak forced the evacuation of a nursery school in New Jersey Thursday. The St. James Nursery School in Woodbridge was evacuated some time before 9 a.m. after complaints of smelling gas.

The gas company and fire department responded and found a leak.

Approximately 30 people reported feeling sick, and six children and five adults were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

The school will remain closed for the rest of the day.