Young man and father die in house fire in Old Bridge, NJ

Get the latest from Eyewitness News

February 21, 2010 9:41:21 AM PST
A young man and his father died when flames tore through their home in Old Bridge, New Jersey. The fire started in a two story home along West Alton Place on Saturday night.

The victims were identified as 21-year old Nicholas Lee and 60-year old Peter Lee.

Neighbors said that Nicholas was autistic, and his father had been partially paralyzed by a stroke.

The mother and another son were rescued by firefighters and rushed to the hospital. There's been no word on their condition.

Police say the blaze, was apparently sparked by an electrical problem in the wall of the home's master bedroom.