NEW YORK --This Father's Day, your American Cancer Society is launching a new, fast, easy way to contribute to saving lives from prostate cancer. American Cancer Society supporters can use their mobile phones to send a text message and make an instant $5 donation to support the fight.
Here's How it Works:
- Pull out your mobile phone.
- Text the word FIGHT to 20222.
- Respond YES when asked to confirm your $5 tax-deductible donation (this extra step is to prevent fraud and errors).
- A one-time donation of $5 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance.
- Standard messaging rates and additional fees may apply.
- All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Service is available on most carriers.
- Donations are collected for the benefit of the American Cancer Society by the Mobile Giving Foundation and subject to the terms found at www.hmgf.org/t.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to 20222; HELP to 20222 for help.
- Text "FIGHT" up to five times a month for a total of $25.
- Donations support the American Cancer Society's work to save lives and create more birthdays.
Together, we'll stay well, get well, find cures, and fight back.
Get more information on how to help from the American Cancer Society.