Father & son firefighters hurt battling blaze

January 22, 2011 2:08:16 PM PST
In New Jersey, a father and son firefighting team were injured battling a massive fire that destroyed a home in Bergen County.

Firefighters managed to get all of the residents out of the 3-story home in Wallington.

But a firefighter fell through a damaged stairwell and was taken to the hospital.

His father suffered minor burns.

The blaze appears to have started in an electrical box in the basement.

Do you have something to add to this story? Click here to contact Eyewitness News.

Load Comments