1) Remember it's your college and you belong there. Don't let feeling intimidated get in your way.
2) Go find help when you need it.
3) Build a personal support network.
4) Know the important deadlines for things like course registration and financial aid
5) Develop relationships with professors in your major so you can ask for recommendations for jobs or graduate school.
6) Build your professional network. College contacts can become your best career contacts.
7) Start planning right away for internships that enhance your resume