Internet-famous 'hugging dog,' owner homeless after Christmas Day fire

EMBED </>More Videos

Sandra Bookman has the details after the famous hugging dog and her owner were left homeless after a Christmas Day fire in Chelsea.

The famous 'hugging dog' and her owner are homeless following a Christmas Day fire in Chelsea.

Cesar Fernandez Chaves went for a quick walk with Instagram-famous 'Louboutina' on Christmas. When they came back, flames were shooting from their building.

A fire broke out in the apartment next door because of unattended candles, and spread to their unit.


You can find Louboutina and Cesar's GoFundMe page here.

Related Topics:
fireapartment firedogchristmasChelseaNew York CityManhattan
(Copyright ©2018 WABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)