Man critically hurt when fire breaks out in bedroom in Queens

EMBED </>More Videos

A fire in Queens left a man critically injured.

A man was critically injured early Monday in a bedroom fire in Queens.

The victim, a man in his 60s, was discovered in his second floor bedroom on 114th Street in Richmond Hill at around 12:15 a.m.

He was rushed to Jamaica Medical Center in critical condition.

One other resident sustained a minor injury.

The victim may have been smoking in bed, sparking the fire.

----------
* More Queens news
* Send us a news tip
* Download the abc7NY app for breaking news alerts

Related Topics:
fireRichmond HillQueensNew York City
(Copyright ©2018 WABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)