NEW YORK (WABC) --While the no one in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut won the record-breaking Powerball jackpot Wednesday night, there were plenty of second-prize winners across the Tri-State area.
There are a total of 10 different second-place winners in the region. This means the ticket holders matched all but the Powerball, which earns them $1 million (or $2 million if they bought the Power Play option).
Winning stores in New York include:
- RIDGEWOOD: Good Lucky Charm Gift Shop Inc on 6050 Myrtle Avenue
- S. RICHMOND HILL: PKG Enterprises, Inc. on 118-17 Liberty Ave'
- LONG ISLAND CITY: Plaza South Conv. and Groc. Store on 25-08A Queens Plaza South
NASSAU COUNTY / LONG ISLAND:
- BETHPAGE: 7-Eleven #21578 on 25 Stewart Avenue
- STONY POINT: Stony Point Mini Mart on 104 West Main St. Rte 9W
New Jersey details:
There was one $2 million Power Play winner and one $1 million second prize winner.
- 7-Eleven #15560 (G), 171 Buckelew Ave., Jamesburg in Middlesex County ($1 million winner)
- WAWA #423, 76 Springside Rd., Westampton in Burlington County ($2 million winner)
There were three $1 million second prize winners in Fairfield County, Hartford and New London counties. However, unlike in New York and New Jersey, the lottery will won't know which store sold the ticket until the winning tickets are presented at Lottery headquarters for claim.
The winning numbers are:
The Powerball said $1.5 billion jackpot winners are confirmed in three states: California, Florida and Tennessee.
New Jersey and Connecticut are expected to release their locations later on Thursday. Keeping checking back for updates.