Long Island fire, gas can explosion leaves 3 burned

An explosion at a Long Island home Friday night left three hurt.

According to the Suffolk County Police, officers were called to a gas can explosion caused by fire from a fire pit in Medford.

Someone poured gas on the fire, said police, who responded around 11:35 p.m. to a home on Falcon Avenue.

One youth was burned on his face, body and arms.

Another youth's arms and thigh were burned. A man suffered burns to his arms and hands.
Related Topics:
newslong islandsuffolk county newsburn injurieslong island newsMedford
(Copyright ©2016 WABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments