Large stuffed animal catches fire at Queens Center Mall

A toy at the Queens Center Mall is set to be inspected after it caught on fire in a freak accident.

A large stuffed animal on wheels malfunctioned Sunday at the mall in Elmhurst.

Authorities say the toy was taken out of service.

No one was hurt.


Mall workers worked to put out the flames. The stuffed animal was unplugged, and put out of service.

The mall remained open after the incident.
Related Topics:
newsfireburn injuriesElmhurstNew York City
(Copyright ©2016 WABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments