• WEATHER ALERT Winter Weather Advisory

Boy gets head stuck in massage table in China

EMBED </>More Videos

Firefighters had to rescue the child.

Firefighters can be called to help in some strange situations. In China, they came to the rescue when a 4-year-old got his head stuck in the hole of a massage table.

It happened at a pedicure store.

Firefighters used scissors and a hammer to take the table to pieces so the boy could get out.

He was not hurt.

Related Topics:
must-see video
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)