NEW YORK (WABC) --The man who scaled the side of Trump Tower with suction cups over the summer pleaded guilty Monday.
Under a plea deal, Stephen Rogata pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct.
Here are photos showing Rogata climbing the Midtown, Manhattan, high rise:
The Virginia man made it to the 21st floor before NYPD officers grabbed him and pulled him through a cut-out window.
At the time, Rogata told police his intention was to get a private meeting with then Republican candidate Donald Trump by scaling the tower.
Watch video of his capture here:
The deal includes no jail time under the following conditions:
1. He must undergo mental treatment for one year at Turning Point Mental Health Center in Virginia. Rogata is from Virginia and currently enrolled in college there.
2. He must provide a monthly letter providing updates on his treatment.
3. He must be enrolled in college full time or work at least 20 hours per week for one year.
4. He must stay away from Trump Tower and Donald Trump for one year.
5. He cannot be arrested for anything for a period of one year.
6. If he is successful in completing these requirements, after one year, the reckless endangerment charge will be dropped and he no longer faces jail time.
7. If he fails, he faces jail time for up to one year.
Rogata said nothing after leaving court, however his attorney did offer a brief statement.