ELMWOOD PARK, New Jersey (WABC) --A gas explosion inside a home in New Jersey blew the windows and garage door right off the home on Thursday night.
It happened on Martha Avenue in Elmwood Park just after 7:30 p.m.
A woman was inside the home at the time of the explosion and suffered burns to her face and hand.
She was rushed to St. Joseph's Medical Center in serious but stable condition.
PSEG has now shut off the gas to the house.
The Elmwood Park Police Department says that it appears the explosion was caused by a stove on the first floor of the home that was leaking gas.