ELMWOOD PARK, New Jersey (WABC) --A woman is recovering at the hospital after a gas explosion in her New Jersey home.
The garage door and the huge bay window in the living room were blown out by the force of the gas fueled explosion.
The incident left one young woman injured, but there is little evidence of a big blast inside the house.
The stove which apparently caused the explosion is still intact.
Eyewitness News had an opportunity to look at the inside of the home.
It seems like the path of the gas went in two different directions to blow out the bay window and garage door.
The explosion rocked the neighborhood Thursday night as the victim ran out of the house on fire.
"I never use that door, never," Vesclinvosk said.
Vesclinvosk says when his youngest daughter opened the door to the summer kitchen the gas vapors ignited.
"The little one say, 'It's not the gas daddy, it's the floor from the bleach,' so she opens the door and it explodes like that," Vesclinvosk said.
He was getting emotional telling me about the story and stunned that something like this could happen before Easter.
"I just cleaned the floor and I went to buy beer for Easter, and then within 10 minutes she told me, 'Dad, the house exploded,'" Vesclinvosk said.