And for the first time since 2005, a LeBron James-led team is not among the squads battling it out for the Larry O'Brien Trophy. But don't worry: The 2019 NBA playoffs are still packed with plenty of superstars, storylines and must-see matchups to keep you on the edge of your seat from the opening round all the way until a champion is crowned in June.
Keep it here for the latest matchups, schedules, news and updates all postseason long.
More: Everything to know for the playoffs| Expert picks| Upset rankings| Most to prove| Tickets
(1) Milwaukee Buckslead (8) Detroit Pistons, 1-0
- With Griffin sidelined, Pistons routed by Bucks
- Mirotic expected back for Game 1 vs. Pistons
- Giannis is the best basketball player alive
(2) Toronto Raptorstied with (7) Orlando Magic, 1-1
- Raptors find the best version of themselves for a critical Game 1 rout
- Kawhi Leonard is still the key to the Raptors' playoff redemption
- Sources: Anunoby could sit until conference finals
(3) Philadelphia 76erstied with (6) Brooklyn Nets, 1-1
- 76ers tie record for playoff quarter with 51 points
- Butler: 76ers not worried after dropping Game 1
- After disjointed Game 1 loss, Sixers are feeling the pressure
- Johnson busted with cell in game, fined by 76ers
- Embiid (knee) starts Game 1, nets 22 in loss
(4) Boston Celtics lead (5) Indiana Pacers, 1-0
(1) Golden State Warriorstied with (8) LA Clippers, 1-1
- Cousins has torn quad; out indefinitely
- How the Clippers scored the biggest comeback in NBA playoff history
- Curry becomes all-time leader in postseason 3s
- Gilgeous-Alexander and the art of the NBA's toughest position
- Kevin Durant says he still hasn't made a decision about the future
(2) Denver Nuggets tied with (7) San Antonio Spurs, 1-1
- Nuggets coach used Clippers' rally as inspiration
- Nuggets, Jokic look to counter Spurs' doubles
- Pop on White's game vs. Nuggets: 'Spectacular'
(3) Portland Trail Blazerslead (6) OKC Thunder, 2-0
- Westbrook vows to play better after loss
- The Thunder will go only as far as Paul George can take them
- Kanter proves critical as Blazers end losing streak
- Blazers pay off McCollum's tweet promise
(4) Houston Rocketslead (5) Utah Jazz, 1-0
McGrady: Cousins a 'devastating loss' for Warriors
Rachel Nichols and Tracy McGrady react to DeMarcus Cousins suffering a torn left quadriceps during the Warriors' Game 2 loss to the Clippers.
Giannis dunks all over Pistons in Game 1 win
Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks with 24 points as they blow out the Pistons 121-86.
Kawhi goes off for 37 as Raptors bounce back in Game 2
Kawhi Leonard shoots 15-of-22 for 37 points to lead Toronto past Orlando 111-82 and even the series at 1-1.
D-Lo deposits 26 points in playoff debut
D'Angelo Russell scores 26 points in his NBA playoff debut as the Nets down the Sixers on the road in Game 1.
Irving, Morris lead Celtics to comeback win vs. Pacers
Kyrie Irving and Marcus Morris each score 20 points to help Boston come from behind and knock off Indiana to claim Game 1.
Steph drains eight 3s, delivers 38 points in Game 1
Steph Curry knocks down eight 3-pointers on his way to a 38-point, 15-rebound night as Golden State beats Los Angeles 121-104.
Murray's 21-point 4th quarter propels Nuggets to comeback win
Jamal Murray scores 21 points in the 4th quarter as the Nuggets erase a 19-point deficit to defeat the Spurs 114-105 and even the series at 1-1.
Lillard, McCollum lead Blazers to first playoff win in 3 years
Damian Lillard had a game-high 30 points alongside a flashy 24 points from CJ McCollum to lead the Blazers to a 104-99 win over the Thunder.
Harden's near-triple-double helps Rockets take Game 1
James Harden scores 29 points, tosses 10 assists and grabs eight rebounds in the Rockets' 122-90 win over the Jazz in Game 1.