STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan (WABC) -- Frightening video shows the moment a massive fire broke out at a car dealership in suburban Detroit.
Investigators say the video does not match what a cleaner told a 911 operator. He said he was scrubbing the floor of the dealership in Sterling Heights when the gas that had come out of a leaking fuel tank ignited.
However, in the video, the cleaner can be seen knocking over the gas tank and continuing to clean.
Investigators say they believe the fire was an accident, but fault the cleaner for not noticing he spilled gasoline.
Floor cleaner sparks massive fire at Michigan car dealership
More TOP STORIES News