NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two workers and a volunteer were shocked while working on a transformer on a pier on the grounds of the Intrepid Sea Air & Space Museum.
Two were burned to the arms. They will be treated at the Cornell burn unit at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
A third person was evaluated at the scene.
None of the injuries are believed to be serious or life threatening.
Firefighters were called at 11:25 a.m. and were there within two minutes.
The museum was already closed due to the power outage that the employees were working to fix. It will remain closed for the rest of the day.
3 injured in transformer incident at Intrepid Museum
More TOP STORIES News