TARRYTOWN (WABC) -- A school in Westchester County was evacuated Tuesday morning because of a gas leak.
The school building in Tarrytown is leased out to a county service for special needs children.
Officials say a backhoe ruptured a gas line outside of the building, prompting approximately 50 to 60 students and 20 to 30 staff members to be evacuated as a precaution.
No one was injured.
All students and staff from the regional programs were sent to EF International Language Center on Marymount Avenue.
Tarrytown school evacuated after gas line ruptures; No injuries reported
More TOP STORIES News