MORRISANIA, Bronx (WABC) -- Police are looking for the suspect who slashed a man in the face in the Bronx early Sunday morning.
At about 3:40 a.m., a 32-year-old man was walking on the street in the Morrisania section when he was approached from behind by someone he said he doesn't know, and was slashed in the face.
It happened in front of 920 East 173rd Street. The victim was taken to St Barnabas with non-life threatening injuries, bleeding from the face.
The suspect fled the scene in an unknown direction.
The victim's identity has not been released.
Also Sunday morning, two men in their 20's were stabbed after leaving a party in the same neighborhood, on East 173rd Street.
One was stabbed in the left torso and the other in the stomach. Both are at North Central Bronx Hospital with non-life threating injuries.
Police say three men fled the scene. All five were at the party together.
It is not clear whether the two incidents are connected.
There has been a recent series of slashing incidents across the city. Here is information about the others:
* 2/18 | SoHo, Manhattan | Suspect's picture released after SoHo slashing
* 2/17 | Greenwich Village, Manhattan | Server needs 120 stitches after slashing
* 2/16 | Washington Heights, Manhattan | Cab driver slashed in face during fare dispute
* 2/12 | Van Nest, Bronx | 20-year-old woman robbed, slashed while walking home
* 2/7 | East Tremont, Bronx | Man slashed in cheek after dispute at subway station
* 2/2 | Williamsburg, Brooklyn | 18-year-old slashed while walking home
* 2/2 | Parkchester, Bronx | 65-year-old businessman slashed during robbery
* 2/2 | Harlem, Manhattan | Man slashed in face during attempted robbery
* 1/31 | Harlem, Manhattan | Man slashed during attempted robbery on C train
* 1/25 | NoHo, Manhattan | 71-year-old woman slashed while riding D train
* 1/16 | East Village, Manhattan | 30-year-old man slashed while walking down the street
* 1/14 | East Tremont, Bronx | Man gets 100+ stitches after slashing attack
* 1/6 | Chelsea, Manhattan | 24-year-old woman slashed while walking to work
* 12/30 | East Side, Manhattan | Employee, customer slashed inside McDonald's
* 12/16 | Crown Heights, Brooklyn | Man slashed in the face coming out of subway station
* 12/16 | Whitestone, Queens | 16-year-old exchange student slashed in throat
* 11/5 | Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn | 2 slashed in head aboard C train
Man slashed in face while walking on street in Morrisania section of the Bronx