GLENDALE, Queens (WABC) -- Three adults were injured early Sunday in a house fire in Queens.
A heater appears to have exploded and sparked the fire, according to the New York City Fire Department.
Firefighters responded around 5 a.m. to 72-49 66th Street in Glendale where the second floor of a private home was on fire. Sixty firefighters and 12 fire units worked to bring it under control by 5:25.
One person was critically injured and taken to New York Cornell for burns. Two other adults suffered minor injuries and were taken to local hospitals.
Queens house fire sparked by heater explosion; 3 hurt
More TOP STORIES News