SEASIDE HEIGHTS -- Investigators in New Jersey say a natural gas leak may have sparked a house explosion that injured a woman on Saturday morning.
Firefighters say the explosion happened on the first floor of a building in Seaside Heights just after 10:00. A woman in a second floor apartment was hurt in the blast.
Emergency crews rushed the woman to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Neighbors living several houses away felt the explosion.
"People were running out of the house," said Neighbor Jennifer Sperver.
Authorities are looking into whether the explosion was linked to maintenance crews working in the building earlier Saturday.
Authorities: Woman injured in explosion at Jersey Shore home
More TOP STORIES News