NEW YORK (WABC) -- The editors at "Family Vacation Critic" have released their annual reviews of the best beaches for families in the USA.
And it was great news for one town in the Tri-State Area.
And Cape May in New Jersey took top honors.
Carlsbad State Beach in California came in second, followed by Rhode Island's Crescent Beach.
Here is the full list:
1. Cape May Beach -- Cape May, New Jersey
2. Carlsbad State Beach -- Carlsbad, California
3. Crescent Beach -- Block Island, Rhode Island
4. Fort De Soto Park -- St. Petersburg, Florida
5. Kings Beach -- Lake Tahoe, California
6. Lincoln City Beach -- Lincoln City, Oregon
7. Manatee County Beach -- Holmes Beach, Florida
8. Ogunquit Beach -- Ogunquit, Maine
9. Rehoboth Beach -- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
10. Virginia Beach -- Virginia Beach, Virginia
Visit FamilyVacationCritic.com/ for more on each beach.
Cape May named best family beach in US by travel site
More TOP STORIES News