BEDFORD-STUYVESANT, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Fire officials are investigating after a fire broke out at a Brooklyn building housing a mosque and deli.
The fire broke out on the first floor of Brooklyn Broadway Jame Masjid and Islamic Center on 986 Gates Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant. The store on the first floor and the mosque on the second floor were both damaged.
The fire is under investigation. No injuries were reported.
Officials investigating after fire damages Brooklyn mosque, deli
More TOP STORIES News