NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you're planning to attend a pope-related event in New York City, there's a long list of items you can't bring with you - including selfie sticks and umbrellas (let's hope it doesn't rain!).
The city has released a list of nearly two dozen items that attendees can't bring to any events for Pope Francis' visit.
We'll start with the four items attends are allowed to bring:
1. Water and a snack for personal consumption
2. Personal camera
3. Comfortable clothing and shoes for standing
4. Stroller for babies or toddlers
And here is the complete list of banned items:
1. Aerosol containers
3. Amplified sound devices
4. Animals other than service/guide animals
5. Bicycles, scooters or skateboards
10. Drones or other unmanned aircraft systems
11. Flags, posters, balloons or signs and supports for signs and placards
12. Glass, thermal or metal containers
13. Large bags
14. Laser pointers
15. Mace/pepper spray
16. Musical instruments
17. Selfie sticks
18. Unlicensed vending of any kind
20. Weapons, explosives or ammunition of any kind
For drones, the FAA said all unmanned aircraft will be prohibited ANYWHERE in or around the five boroughs. Anyone caught flying a drone could face criminal charges. The same restrictions are in place for the pope's visits to Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia.
RELATED: Here is the list of NYC street closures for the visit of Pope Francis
People attending specific events will also have to pass through security checkpoint, which will be located at the entry point listed on the ticket.
Click here to check out the city's full FAQ for the Central Park event.
For all news about Pope Francis' visit, click here to check out our pope section. null
Selfie sticks, alcohol, umbrellas among 20 items banned at pope events in NYC
WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES 2015
More TOP STORIES News