The FDNY said the fire occurred in the duct work of a restaurant at Grand Central Terminal.
Check out this video from an Eyewitness News viewer:
This video shows the smoke from a little farther away:
And this photo shows a little wider view:
Heavy smoke pouring out of Grand Central pic.twitter.com/wlfKWrufEN— Calvin Kale (@kevinjcall) March 22, 2016
The FNDY quickly found the fire, and isolated it to a duct at Juniors Restaurant on the lower-level dining area. They posted this photo on social media:
There were no injuries and the fire appears to be extinguished, the FDNY said.
No evacuations were ordered.
Stay with abc7NY for the latest on this developing story.