NEW YORK (WABC) --It is not often that a pop star pulls their own video after its been released.
But that's what singer Meghan Trainor did when she saw herself in her latest video. She was outraged.
Trainor says she was photo-shopped to look thinner.
She told her fans the video was released without her approval and she took immediate action.
Her first step was to remove the original version. Tuesday afternoon the singer put out a new version and posted a message on Instagram, thanking her fans for their support.
The new video was posted after the dispute over digital manipulation caused Trainor to pull the first version of 'Me Too'.
Speaking to her fans on Snapchat, Trainor says she decided to take down the video after she noticed her body was digitally altered to make her waist smaller.
"My waist is not that teeny, I had a bomb waist that night," she said. "I don't know why they didn't like my waist, but I didn't approve that video and it went out for the world so I'm embarrassed."
The 22-year-old credits her single - it's all about that bass - with helping her embrace the skin she's in, something she told ABC's Dan Harris about last February.
"I was like this is what I wish I felt like. I wish that I was all about the bass and all about the curves," she said.
And she told 17 Magazine that she's done shying away from her curves.
"I love my curves -- they look great in photo shoots and on camera they are the bomb!,"
Trainor is backing up her words and making sure her fans and everyone else knows 'Me Too' means more curves.
On Instagram Meghan posted a shot of her real body next to the one that had been altered to make her look slimmer.
The star has more than 21,000 likes of this side-by-side comparison, and fans are being very supportive of her stand.