HARLEM, Manhattan (WABC) --Two women are wanted in connection with another slashing and robbery in New York City, this time in Harlem.
The NYPD said the suspects, both armed with razor blades, attacked the woman at Lenox Avenue and West 116th Street at 6:05 p.m. Monday night.
During the robbery, the victim - a 32-year-old woman - was slashed across the face and upper body with a razor.
She sustained a laceration to the right side of the cheek and her nose. She was treated at St Luke's Hospital. Her cellphone was stolen during the ordeal.
The suspects, identified as 39-year-old Jameelah Harrison and 31-year-old Dashonia Harrison, fled northbound on Lenox Avenue in a black Chevy Suburban.
The NYPD said the victim knew her attackers.
Anyone with information about the suspects is asked to contact the NYPD at 1-800-577-8477.
There has been a recent series of slashing incidents across the city. Here is information about the others:
* 2/21 | Williamsbridge, Bronx | NYPD officer slahsed while responding to fight
* 2/21 | Morrisania, Bronx | Man slashed in face while walking on street
* 2/18 | SoHo, Manhattan | Man slashed in face during attempted robbery
* 2/17 | Greenwich Village, Manhattan | Server needs 120 stitches after slashing
* 2/16 | Washington Heights, Manhattan | Cab driver slashed in face during fare dispute
* 2/12 | Van Nest, Bronx | 20-year-old woman robbed, slashed while walking home
* 2/7 | East Tremont, Bronx | Man slashed in cheek after dispute at subway station
* 2/2 | Williamsburg, Brooklyn | 18-year-old slashed while walking home
* 2/2 | Parkchester, Bronx | 65-year-old businessman slashed during robbery
* 2/2 | Harlem, Manhattan | Man slashed in face during attempted robbery
* 1/31 | Harlem, Manhattan | Man slashed during attempted robbery on C train
* 1/25 | NoHo, Manhattan | 71-year-old woman slashed while riding D train
* 1/16 | East Village, Manhattan | 30-year-old man slashed while walking down the street
* 1/14 | East Tremont, Bronx | Man gets 100+ stitches after slashing attack
* 1/6 | Chelsea, Manhattan | 24-year-old woman slashed while walking to work
* 12/30 | East Side, Manhattan | Employee, customer slashed inside McDonald's
* 12/16 | Crown Heights, Brooklyn | Man slashed in the face coming out of subway station
* 12/16 | Whitestone, Queens | 16-year-old exchange student slashed in throat
* 11/5 | Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn | 2 slashed in head aboard C train