California prosecutors decline to charge Caitlyn Jenner in fatal crash

Prosecutors have declined to charge Caitlyn Jenner in fatal car crash in California.

The decision was announced Wednesday in the Feb. 7 collision in which authorities said Jenner's sport utility vehicle crashed into two cars, pushing one into oncoming traffic. Prosecutors say they didn't have enough evidence for a conviction.

The crash killed 69-year-old Kim Howe when her Lexus was hit by a Hummer.

Sheriff's investigators previously determined the 65-year-old Jenner was traveling at an unsafe speed for road conditions and there was enough evidence to support a vehicular manslaughter charge.

The case was then referred to the district attorney's major crimes division.

Jenner's attorney Blair Berk said she would later release a statement.

Related Topics:
caitlyn jennercrashaccidentmanslaughter
(Copyright ©2017 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments