MANHATTAN, New York (WABC) -- Congratulations to our Ford EcoSport First-Ever winner!
We asked our viewers - "What have you never experienced in the Tri-State?" for the chance to drive in a Ford EcoSport to their destination.
And we have a winner - Steven Steinberg from New Jersey.
"I always wanted to go to the New York Museum of Natural History," he said. "However never had the opportunity to go and learn about the wonderful environment that we live in through breathtaking exhibits and the whole Central Park Culture experience is really a dream of mine."
Ford EcoSport Top Features:
1. Intelligent 4WD and sport-tuned suspension
2. 8" touch screen behaves like your smartphone with enhanced voice recognition
3. WIFI hotspot to connect to help you and passengers enjoy an in vehicle hotspot
4. 60/40 fold flat seats, removable cargo floor, 30 unique places to keep your stuff
5. Ford Pass app allows remote start, lock/unlock, from your own phone
6. Premium Audio System - Ford and HARMAN teaming up to harmonize your ride
7. EcoSport SES - standard 2.0L engine, Intelligent 4WD and sport tuned suspension, partial leather seats/surrounded by copper accents and bold, black exterior details
8. Swing gate with hidden latch
9. BLIS radar to identify a vehicle detected in your blind spot
10. Standard rear view camera helps you see what's behind you when you back up
11. Roof rails give more space for carrying stuff that matters most
12. Power moon roof with the touch of a button let in sun or moonlight
Take a look at the winner's reactions to their First Ever Ford EcoSport win!