TRIBECA, Manhattan (WABC) -- Fifty people were evacuated from a two-story synagogue and neighboring buildings in TriBeCa Thursday evening after a gas leak.
The FDNY and Con Edison responded to the leak at the TriBeCa Synagogue located on 49 White Street.
There are no reported injuries.
Tyler Folta, who lives on 45 White Street, said officials wouldn't let him into his house after coming home from work.
"Most of the people on this side can't get back into their house," he said.
The FDNY gave the all clear at the scene just after 10:30 p.m.