WOODHAVEN, Queens (WABC) -- Firefighters battled a smoky fire in Queens Wednesday morning.
The fire was reported before 7 a.m. on 102nd Road in Woodhaven.
Video from NewsCopter7 showed a utility pole on fire as smoke poured from a manhole nearby.
Firefighters were on the scene working to put the fire out.
There were no reports of injuries.
It was not immediately clear what sparked the fire.
* More Queens news
* Send us a news tip
* Download the abc7NY app for breaking news alerts
* Follow us on YouTube
Firefighters douse utility pole fire as smoke pours from Queens manhole
More TOP STORIES News