NEW YORK (WABC) -- Saturday evening was a stormy start to the holiday weekend for many, but after storms moved through the New York City area, a beautiful rainbow (and in some parts of our area - a double rainbow) appeared.
Eyewitness News viewers sent in hundreds of photos - here are seven of our favorites:
1) This up-close and personal shot of the rainbow behind the Empire State Building
2) This beautiful double-rainbow over Rockaway Beach
3) This dramatic double-rainbow over the Williamsburg Bridge
4) This colorful arc over Astoria
5) This rainbow in the rear-view
6) Because who doesn't love a rainbow AND an adorable dog?
7) And finally, this beautiful rainbow over Lower Manhattan was worth dropping everything for a photo
Have a beautiful photo you would like to share with us? Just use #abc7NY on Instagram or Twitter!