Disney|ABC Television Group encourages viewers to "Choose Kindness" through original programming that reinforces the importance of being kind, and customized public service announcement (PSA) campaign that will air on multiple platforms across ABC, ABC-owned television stations, Freeform, Disney Channel, Disney XD and Radio Disney.
In October, Disney|ABC Television Group will partner with Ad Council's I Am A Witness, GLSEN, GLAAD and Pacer to raise awareness around National Bullying Prevention Month. DATG's Choose Kindness campaign will encourage kids, adults, parents and young change-makers around the country to help put an end to bullying by choosing kindness.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
1. On Air/Online support to choose kindness
-News segment or content integration highlighting an inspiring bullying prevention message and/or ambassador
-Support specific nonprofit partner campaigns during October: GLSEN's Ally Week, GLAAD's Spirit Day, Pacer's Unity Day and Ad Council's I Am A Witness all month long
2. Social Media
- Share how you choose kindness using #ChooseKindness & #BeInspired, and encourage your followers and friends to do the same
- Post photos, tweets, and messages with #ChooseKindness on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
3. Stay Up To Date On Bullying Prevention Initiatives All Month Long and Share Posts From DATG Corporate Citizenship's Social Media Accounts
@ABCBeInspired and www.facebook.com/ABCBeInspired
4. Participate in Campaign Specific Days
Share photos, tweets, and messages with #ChooseKindness and the below specific hashtags
Fore more information on this campaign and others, visit www.ABC.com/BeInspired.
National Bullying Prevention Month - Choose Kindness
More TOP STORIES News