BOROUGH PARK, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Four people were injured, including three firefighters, after flames broke out at a synagogue in Brooklyn.
Officials say the fire happened on 56th Street in Borough Park just before 2 a.m. Sunday.
The FDNY says firefighters found the flames on the first floor of the three-story building.
Three firefighters suffered minor injuries, officials said. A fourth person was taken to the hospital, but their condition is unknown.
Officials say the fire was accidental and was set off by faulty electrical wiring.
Submit a tip or story idea to Eyewitness News