STAMFORD, Connecticut (WABC) -- A 2- and 3-year-old were both revived Wednesday night after being pulled from a burning house in Connecticut.
The children were found lying semi-conscious on the floor of the second-level bedroom.
Video showed some of the chaos at the scene in on Custer Street in Stamford.
The fire department says a pot on the stove somehow went up in flames.
No fire, smoke, or water damage affected the adjacent living units.
No firefighters were injured.
A 14-year-old neighbor returning home with her mom is the person who called 9-1-1.
"Tonight, the brave actions of our first arriving firefighters resulted in the successful rescue of two children. Those actions coupled with immediate life-saving resuscitative efforts by our fire and EMS personnel ended this incident with a positive outcome," Deputy Chief Eric Lorenz said.
The investigation remains ongoing.