BEDFORD STUYVESANT, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Detectives have released new photos of a man they want to talk with in connection with a deadly home invasion in Brooklyn last week.
The NYPD is calling the man in the photos a "person of interest" in the case. They said he was last seen wearing all dark clothing, a backpack and carrying what appears to be a locked box.
Here's a look at the photos:
Police said three men invaded an elderly couple's home on Decatur Avenue in the Beford-Stuyvesant section on Oct. 11. They tied the couple up and robbed the place.
Photos: Scene of deadly home invasion in Brooklyn
Ethline Thompson, who is 100 years old, was able to break free and call 911. When police arrived, her 91-year-old husband, Waldiman, was unresponsive.
He died a short time later from a heart attack. His death was ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information in regards to this person's identity is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).
The Brooklyn Borough President is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
Police release photos of person of interest in deadly home invasion in Bedford-Stuyvesant