Brooklyn Nets general manager Sean Marks says re-signing forward Joe Harris will be at the top of the team's list in the offseason
"Priority No. 1. It's that simple, yeah," Marks told YES Network after Thursday's loss to the Portland Trail Blazers. "Joe, I think we've talked about plenty of times. We're obviously very proud of where Joe has come from and where he is today. And he still continues to get better, still wants to work on his craft.
"So yeah, signing him and seeing him with this group will certainly be a priority for us."
The 28-year-old Harris, who is set to be an unrestricted free agent, has previously said he wants to remain with the Nets. He is averaging career highs in points (14.5) and rebounds (4.3) per game this season
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.