MURRAY HILL, Manhattan (WABC) -- Firefighters are searching for what sparked an electrical fire in the building where Governor Cuomo's Midtown office is located.
Investigators say the electrical fire was in the sub-cellar section of 633 Third Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The FDNY is working with Con Ed to begin the repairs.
ALSO READ | 26-year-old woman falls to death from Manhattan rooftop
* Get Eyewitness News Delivered
* Download the abc7NY app for breaking news alerts
Submit a News Tip