Here's what you need to know from camps across the league:
Jump to the best of Friday: Photos | Videos | Quotes
Top news of the day
Top stories: Giants' Corey Coleman tears ACL; general manager halts OBJ talk
The New York Giants are already down two wide receivers in training camp after Corey Coleman suffered a torn ACL and is likely out for the season, the team announced Friday. Coleman and Sterling Shepard were both injured Thursday during the team's first training camp practice. Coleman likely suffered the injury during oneonone drills early in practice but still participated until its conclusion.
General manager Dave Gettleman said the Giants would hold a workout Saturday for wide receivers. The shortage is even more notable considering he moved one of the NFL's best receivers this spring.
"Odell Beckham plays for the Cleveland Browns now. We're moving on," Gettleman said when asked about Beckham's most recent comments from a GQ story about keeping the team's brand alive. "Wish him the best."
- Seahawks make Bobby Wagner highest-paid ILB
- Zeke officially a 'non-report' for Cowboys camp
- Ex-Packer Mike Daniels finalizing Lions deal
- Allen Hurns signing deal with hometown Dolphins
- Ben Roethlisberger vows to bring 'A-game' sans Antonio Brown
- Bills' Kyle Peko at camp while wife battles cancer
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson wants doubters to eat words
- Jimmy Garoppolo cleared to fully practice with 49ers
Quotes of the day
Best of the rest from across the league
Kellerman: OBJ is 'going to destroy the league'
Max Kellerman is confident that Odell Beckham Jr. will have a big season with the Browns.
Irvin: Cowboys need to pay Zeke
Michael Irvin wants the Cowboys to pay Ezekiel Elliott because, Irvin says, they can't win a championship without him.