Wheelchair bound man rescued from fire

June 5, 2009 2:48:31 PM PDT
A wheelchairbound man was rescued from a fire inside a Bronx apartment building.The fire broke out in the rear of 33 Buchanan Avenue

Eyewitness News is told Christopher Burns, 57, who is wheelchair bound was trapped in his third floor apartment.

Firefighters rushed in and saved Burns, who was seriously injured.

The fire appears to have been caused by a candle and was deemed accidental.


NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS

USEFUL LINKS:
  • VIEWER PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

  • REPORT TYPO

  • GET WIDGET

  • EYEWITNESS TWITTER

  • FIND US ON FACEBOOK



  • Load Comments