Fire burns through home, business in Port Chester

May 23, 2012 5:51:06 AM PDT
A fire burned through a business and a home in Westchester County overnight Wednesday.

Fire officials say the flames started in a deli on Irving Avenue in Port Chester just after 1 a.m.

The fire spread to the neighboring house..

Everyone inside got out safely, and no injuries were.

Several residents are displaced are are being aided by the Red Cross.

Get Eyewitness News Delivered

Facebook | Twitter | Newsletters | Text Alerts

Load Comments