And the only thing that surprised anybody was that this time no one was killed, the driver suffered minor injuries.
Matt Hyde has a dental office just across the street.
"I'm worried for anybody walking down the street," Hyde said.
It happened at about 5:30 a.m. on Saturday.
The driver lost control, flipped-over a parked livery car and landed on a cement barrier set-up to protect pedestrians after the last two crashes.
Last month, a passenger was killed.
Eight days before that, a pedestrian was killed; mowed down moments after stepping off the 7 train.
When the car slammed into a hair salon, the impact was captured on surveillance video.
All three crashes happened at the same time of day in exactly the same place.
The queens off-ramp from the lower roadway of the 59th Street Bridge where a construction project forces traffic to merge.
Police say all three drivers were on the outer lane where the speed limit is 30 miles per hour.
After the last crash, the off-ramp speed was reduced to 20 miles per hour and pavement strips were added to warn drivers.
But critics say it's not enough.
The Department of Transportation issued a statement that says in part:
"Today's incident remains under investigation by the NYPD, but preliminary reports suggest excessive speed appears to be the dominant factor, as it was in the previous crashes when the vehicles struck the guardrail prior to the turn and at least one arrest was made. Once the NYPD completes its investigation, DOT will conduct its own review to determine whether further changes at this location can improve safety. The geometry of the off-ramp to Queens Plaza South from the bridge's outer roadway, where these incidents occurred and which thousands of vehicles pass safely each day, has not changed since 2007, and this ramp was the same then as it is today. The changes made in 2007 did not significantly alter what was there previously. The construction project currently in progress is further east along Queens Plaza South and is not on the outer roadway off-ramp."