NEW YORK (WABC) -- For the fifth time in its history, Mega Millions will offer a jackpot in excess of a billion dollars after no winners again on Friday night.
Friday's winning numbers were: 52, 28, 5, 63, 10 with a Megaball of 18.
The estimated jackpot grows to $1.05 billion ($527.9 million cash) for the next drawing on Tuesday, August 1. That prize would equal the fourth-largest Mega Millions jackpot to date.
The jackpot has been rolling since it was last won in New York on April 18, and Tuesday's drawing will be the 30th in this current run.
In the July 28 drawing, there were a total of 3,157,597 winning tickets across all tiers.
They include a big $5 million winner in Pennsylvania, one of five tickets nationwide that matched the five white balls for the game's second-tier prize.
A New York ticket takes home the standard $1 million prize in the July 28 drawing, along with tickets in Arizona, California and another from Pennsylvania.
You can watch the Mega Millions drawings on abc7NY.com/lottery on Tuesday and Friday nights at 10:59.
Here is a look at the 10 largest U.S. jackpots that have been won and the states where the winning tickets were sold:
1. $2.04 billion, Powerball, Nov. 8, 2022 (one ticket, from California)
2. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, and Tennessee)
3. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
4. $1.35 billion, Mega Millions, Jan. 13, 2023 (one ticket from Maine)
5. $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
6. $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, Jan. 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
7. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
8. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
9. $774.6 million, Powerball, Feb. 6, 2023 (one ticket, from Washington state)
10. $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
For more information about the New York lottery and to see lottery results, please visit nylottery.ny.gov
New Yorkers struggling with a gambling addiction, or who know someone who is, can find help by calling the State's toll-free, confidential HOPEline at 1-877-8-HOPENY (1-877-846-7369) or by texting HOPENY (467369). Standard text rates may apply.
Submit a tip or story idea to Eyewitness News